What to pack for your trip to La Selva
- Passport and color copy
- Cash in small denominations for bar services, tips or souvenirs (Visa and MasterCard are accepted at the Lodge)
- Personal medication to last for the duration of your trip
- Sunhat + Sunblock
- Walking shoes/sneakers + waterproof sandals such as Tevas or keens
- Socks: we recommend tall socks that donít slip easily inside rubber boots. Two pairs per day are ideal.
- Light-weight, earth- or dark-coloured, long-sleeved shirts and t-shirts
- Light-weight quick-dry hiking pants
- Goretex jacket
- Insect repellent
- Binoculars (waterproof) + Backpack
- Headlamp (or Flashlight) + Extra batteries.
- Inexpensive magnifying glass (optional)
- Personal first aid kit
- Camera + Dry bags
- Rubber Boots supplied at the lodge. Available sizes 5 to 10Ĺ
* Swimwear to use in the Spa and Hot Tub
Luggage weight limit: 20 Kg per passenger
DO NOT BRING FOOD of any kind: Food attracts ants and other critters to your suite.
Inquire HereToll Free USA/Canada: +1-866-687-3109 • UK: +44-080-0032-8271
AMAZON JUNGLE TRAVELFAQsWhat to bringTraveling in EcuadorAbout the Amazon Jungle Yasuni National Park