Why La Selva
- Our Lodge is located in one of the most privileged locations in the area, since we are situated between the Cuyabeno Wildlife Reserve, the Yasuni National Park and the Pañacocha Protected Forest; the lodge is a strategic point for flora and fauna sightings.
- We are the closest lodge, located 30 minutes from the Napo Clay Lick for Parrots and Parakeets in Yasuni National Park
- Our itineraries can be modified according to the interests of our guests in order to make it an unforgettable and enriching experience.
- La Selva offers accommodation for all kinds of passengers, from those who prefer the rustic and simple to those who like to travel in full comfort.
- Being an Ecolodge, we try to minimize as much as possible our waste by not using canned goods. Everything that we serve in our restaurant is natural and fresh.
- Our suites have privileged views of Lake Garzacocha, a 100% natural lagoon and one of the biggest in the Ecuadorian Amazon. Lake Garzacocha is often visited by troops of different kinds of primates, offering great wildlife observation opportunities right from your suite's balcony.
- We have some of the best national guides in the area with more than ten years of experience working in the tropical rainforest.
- We are located in what is considered one of the best areas in the Ecuadorian Amazon for birdwatching. Since the lodge's access from the Napo River is by foot and in a paddle canoe, we offer the opportunity for flora and fauna sightings from the very beginning of the tour.
- We are an hour from the Pañacocha Protected Forest where it is possible to see pink dolphins. (Private visit subject to availability, you must book in advance).
Inquire HereToll Free USA/Canada: +1-866-687-3109 • UK: +44-080-0032-8271
LA SELVA ECOLODGEActivities at the LodgeExtra ActivitiesServices Picture GalleryTestimonialsWhy La SelvaLodge LocationAbout Us