what to pack for your trip to La Selva
- Passport and color copy.
- Cash in small denominations for bar services, tips or souvenirs.
- Credit card: Visa and MasterCard are accepted at the Lodge.
- Personal medication to last for the duration of your trip.
- Walking shoes/sneakers.
- Waterproof sandals such as Tevas or keens.
- Socks: we recommend tall socks that don’t slip easily inside rubber boots. Two pairs per day are ideal.
- Light-weight, earth- or dark-coloured, long-sleeved shirts and t-shirts.
- Light-weight quick-dry hiking pants/trousers.
- Goretex jacket.
- Rain poncho.
- Insect repellent.
- Binoculars (waterproof).
- Day pack.
- Headlamp (or Flashlight) + Extra batteries.
- Inexpensive magnifying glass (optional).
- Personal first aid kit.
- Dry bags and/or Ziploc bags.
- Rubber Boots supplied at the lodge. Available sizes 5 to 10½.
- Swimwear for swimming and for use in the Spa and Hot Tub.
- Luggage weight limit: 20 Kg per passenger.
DO NOT BRING FOOD of any kind: Food attracts ants and other critters to your suite.
Learn more about Pack for a Purpose click here.